Life would be way easier if I was blessed with fore-sight 'cos hind-sight is no consolation :)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Humph !!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Went for a jog in the rain.....it's over rated.

All I know for sure is it's wet!!!!!

On the other hand I've figured out why electricity and phones were invented.  I reckon I know why the mobile phone was invented also.

Wanna know how I figured it out......well Newton's wife looked out her window and realised the washing wasn't getting dry anytime soon outside not point in having a clothers dryer without electricity to run it VIOLA electricity is invented.  Maybe Bell's wifes dryer blew up and she needed to get another one but they were flooded in......VIOLA her hubby invents the telephone.......fast forward a few more years and Martin Coopers phone stopped working 'cos the rain got into the underground lines and the phone company counldn't fix it until the rain cleared up cos of the flooding VIOLA mobile phones.

See how simple history is.

All ya gotta know is what the catalyst was for all this.

Want me to whisper it ???  Huh ???  Do ya ???

(rain)

No comments:

Post a Comment