Life would be way easier if I was blessed with fore-sight 'cos hind-sight is no consolation :)

Friday, September 3, 2010

Wired Fuzzy Brain Day














Well I gave today a miss for running - WHY ?? - I don't really know !?! Seemed like a good idea until I woke up properly and realised that my chance for a run was over for today :[ OMG Not happy with me but that's life. I reckon my brain is clogged with everyday mish mash and so I feel tired without having done anything really to be tired. Weird huh?? Any way yesterday was 10 km hills in 1:01:33. How amazingly precise is that!! Last week I bought a Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS watch that is the ABSOLUTE bees knees. It's not that I needed any help reading a watch or clock for times but distance was getting me pipped a bit and so far I'm surprised at how much further I am going as opposed to how far I thought I was going. So I seem to have mastered slow trotting, maybe it's now time to up the ante a little - keep tuned I'll share my mad ideas over the next few weeks. - happy trottin y'all.

p.s. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves the first one is a scan of my brain and the second is my super dooper fabulously awesome newest and only trottin buddy. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment