Life would be way easier if I was blessed with fore-sight 'cos hind-sight is no consolation :)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ditto 4 Last Week


Some days not much changes.  This week has been WET !!!  Not nearly as wet as Proserpine but wet enough for me.  The roads have fallen apart which has made driving more of a sport than usual.

Gee, I'm glad I drive a cab with horse power not giraffe power

  My mummy 5km track has been over flowing with water all week and unusable.  I can't seem to get out of bed before 6:30 am now-I think that has something to do with me finally using my brain for more than head stuffing-and by the time I've dropped the kids at school and done some body weight exercises like chair dips, push-ups and lunges it's time to park my backside in the cab and drive....again!!
And this folks is why I jog and not ride bicycles !

No comments:

Post a Comment