Life would be way easier if I was blessed with fore-sight 'cos hind-sight is no consolation :)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Up For A Challenge !?!

I'm up for a challenge how 'bout you???

While googling ab exercises I came across this challenge and so in my infinate wisdom I signed up (free).  Why??  Well just cos my middle would like some maintenance work carried out and perhaps my derrier will benefit also.

Here's the link if yir interested http://www.sixpackfactory.com/tools6weeksixpack/

Ironically I've taken some 'before' photos but no-ones allowed to see them until there's a decent 'after' photo. 

The photos are a little CONFRONTING and I'm working up to sharing them.

My wonderful 'Gymboss Trainer' broke........after I dropped it on the ground for the third time, boo hoo boo hoo whah whah whah
DEVO I was and maybe still am a little but I use the interval timer on my Garmin watch but just between you and me the Gymboss is better.

I've started looking into heart rate training - more out of curiosity than anything.  I'm jogging on the treadmill and my foot is fairly good.  I managed 6kms yesterday and my foots okay today even in bare feet all day (that;s when it niggles the most is in bare feet or thongs, and who in Oz doesn't wear thongs ??).
Just to give my foot a rest I did some intense cardio heart-rate training on the exercise bike and boy-oh-boy I was puffed but still did some cross training exercises.

I'm still holding onto a thread of hope that I'll be able to do the 'North Face 100' in May next year but if not then I'll try for the following year.

No comments:

Post a Comment